We went to church as a family and then we let Ava dig into her basket. Of course Matt and I found ourbaskets the night before-we couldn't wait until Easter. I think Ava liked the Grass the most.
I love ava's little pony tail, her hair really is getting long! Isnt it funny that babies would rather play with the grass then the toys... I cant wait to see her!
Our Family is living in Wisconsin. Ava is 3 1/2 yrs old is soooo independant. Vivian is 1 yr old and is a little dare devil. Matt is still working in Commercial Real Estate and Sara is home with the girls and managing our Apartments.
4 comments:
How fun - you're little family is so cute!!!
I love ava's little pony tail, her hair really is getting long! Isnt it funny that babies would rather play with the grass then the toys... I cant wait to see her!
What a great looking family ! Just tell Matt to loosen his grip on poor little Ava !!
Post a Comment