This was the first time we put two pony tails in Ava's hair. She thought she looked cute and left them in for a little while. She got bored in the mall and pulled them both out. I had to re-trace my steps to find the discarded bows.
it is so nice to be able to catch up with you... I will check your blog regularly.. Please keep updating it! I love the pictures! It seems like just yesterday that we were playing board games in your parents basement.. I have always wished I was closer to you and your sisters. Now I know where you all are :)-
okay Sara- I laughed at your dead pool story you left on my blog... you remind me of Julie! Keep sharing those experiences , it makes me feel like I'm not the only dud. :)
Our Family is living in Wisconsin. Ava is 3 1/2 yrs old is soooo independant. Vivian is 1 yr old and is a little dare devil. Matt is still working in Commercial Real Estate and Sara is home with the girls and managing our Apartments.
7 comments:
I love the pigtails!! They make her look like a lttle girl...instead of a baby!
Love the ponies! She is adorable with her two-tooth grin.
She is so cute! I wish maya could have ponies! In fact I wish she could have one pony!
she looks like you.. love your blog.
Lacey
wiliamstrek.blogspot.com
it is so nice to be able to catch up with you... I will check your blog regularly.. Please keep updating it! I love the pictures! It seems like just yesterday that we were playing board games in your parents basement.. I have always wished I was closer to you and your sisters. Now I know where you all are :)-
okay Sara- I laughed at your dead pool story you left on my blog... you remind me of Julie! Keep sharing those experiences , it makes me feel like I'm not the only dud. :)
this is my FAVORITE picture....ha ha ha
Post a Comment