Thursday, June 12, 2008

Paske News!-Dedicated to My Cousin Lacey

Ava is feeding baby Dallin. She loved helping out with the baby. She was keeping a good eye on his pacifier and even though she hasn't had her own"nukie" since December, she still wanted one. She was very gentle with Dallin and didn't know what to do when he pinched her or pulled her hair.

Trying out the fun looking baby toys that of course she is way to big for



So here is Ava practicing being a big sister. She'll get to put her skills to use in a few months. We are almost 14 weeks and expecting a baby December 15th. So this post is dedicated to Lacey because I was talking to her today. I had called my Grandma last week and just figured word had traveled. Ummmm apparently not. At the end of our conversation I mentioned that I was definitely having a c-section with this baby because that is all I know, Ava was huge, and now I am terrified of possibly going into labor. Lacey was like "Your pregnant?". I thought I was big news (: Anyway I planned on scanning in the ultra sound picture last week, but couldn't figure out how to work that dang scanner. So my announcement on the blog is about 1 1/2 weeks later than planned.

3 comments:

Sara :) said...

Congratulations on having a baby in December. That is so exciting. Hopefully you don't get sick with your pregnancies.Are you going to find out what your having?

Nicole said...

Yay!! Congratulation you guys, how fun. Ava will love being a big sister I am sure, she looks like she will be so helpful! We are thrilled for you. Looks like you have been doing a lot of fun stuff, I myself LOVE St. Louis, it is a beautiful area, so green. Hope you are feeling well & we can't wiat to hear what the baby is, if you will share it with all of us!!

chicagosapps said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure Ava will be a fabulous big sister. We have GOT to get together. What are you doing for the 4th? Do you have any Wisconsin traditions? Call me when you get a chance!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)