Maya and Ava sat at their own table at McDonalds in Beaver. Maya received an A+ for her traveling skills on this trip. Ava not so much.
So we went to Utah for my brother's farewell in July. Ava and I decided to go out a little early. We flew into Salt Lake and Lori, Matt, Maya, and Brutis picked us up at the airport. We all drove to Logan where Lori is living for the summer. We had a great time. We went to the zoo, had the most amazing sandwiches at Great Harvest, went to the park, etc...Then on Monday night Matt packed up the car for Lori and I for our trip to St. George. It was stuffed full, I'm still not sure how he got everything to fit. We even had a giant duffel bag between the two car seats. That Tuesday afternoon we stopped in Salt Lake and had lunch with my dear friend Julie and then spent the night in American Fork with another dear friend Suzie. Ava loved Suzie's house. She has 4 beautiful kids and lots of toys. Suzie and I stayed up waaaay too late reminiscing about old college days and the Wednesday we headed to St. George.

1 comment:
Ava and Maya are so cute together--it looks like a fun time. I remember the car was packed to the brim when you arrived in St. George. I am so glad you came.:)
Post a Comment