Thursday, May 28, 2009

Keeping the 2nd Alive.......

So I am thinking my first child was determined to test my every nerve today. Just a few things she did to Child #2. She chewed up a cracker an attempted to give her baby sister a little taste. Vivian just started on rice cereal this week and we have gone OVER and OVER the fact that Child #1 should not EVER feed the baby.
Next naughty scenario .....she gave the baby a little nibble on her finger and I did the politically incorrect thing, and nibbled back.
Hmmmm..........what other naughtiness happened........ Child #1 poured a glass full of water on the baby's head while she happily played on a blanket. Soaking the baby's clothes, blanket, and carpet. YAH! I am amazed that ANY 2nd children make it to their 1st birthdays!

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

What a funny post--I can just imagine.:)

Rachel & Jeramy said...

LOL!!! I know its not funny to you now....but I think it will be....Braxton kept trying to throw his toys at ky's head....she is lucky she made it to her first birthday. Miss you!!

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

That is so funny. Lately, Maya has been trying to pick Daisy up! Yikes!

The Uptagraft Family said...

So funny....

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)