Saturday, October 10, 2009

September Travels

The Girls and I headed out on a travel adventure in September. My sister, her girls, and my mom met us in Boise, ID. We visited Grandma Great, my cousin Lacey, and my Aunt Diane and her boys. We then all drove to Logan, UT, stayed a couple of nights, and hung out with our sister Kate. Then back in the Van for a drive to American Fork, UT. We stayed a night with my super fun college roomie Suzie and her family. And then varoom were on our way to St. George to visit with my mom, my sister Michele, and Rachel and her two kids. It was a great time. I'll be adding a few pictures soon. A HUGE thanks to all of our hosts and my dear sister Kate and her family who lent us her mini-van and made this whole trip possible. Oh yeah and then I headed to Phoenix for a week. Yeah, September was a blur.

No comments:

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)