Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Halloween Bugs.




Behind again on Blogging! Here are a couple of pictures of Halloween. Ava was a butterfly and Vivian was a spider. I wasn't in town for the trick or treating, but I heard it was very cold with a lot of wind. Matt and the girls went with our neighbors across the street. They made it around the block. Ava and I played pretend trick or treating for a couple of weeks until her candy was gone. Even Vivian got in on the action and would hand out candy to Ava for pretend trick or treating.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love pictures of big sisters holding little sisters when they are so close to the same size. Adorable costumes too!

Jones Family said...

What cute little bugs!:)

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)