Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Girls are giggling uncontrollably, running in and out of the house.

Vivian is pushing around Ava's new dragon she got at McDonald's.
Ava loves checking the mail.  Look at her long hair....it is almost to her "body" (bum)
We had to take advantage of the great weather.  After the zoo and swimming lessons last Wednesday we played outside.  Can I just say 78 with a slight breeze is dreamy..............................

3 comments:

Rachel & Jeramy said...

I LOVE the one with the playhouse!! They both look SO happy!!!!

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

Man, Can I just tell you how much fun we would have at your house!! I forgot you have that cute playhouse!!! I can't wait to see you real soon!!!!! I am counting down the days!!!!

Jones Family said...

I love the random pictures of your children.:)

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)