Monday, December 27, 2010

Ava's New Do







Ava and I decided that it was time for a change.  Anytime we talked about getting a haircut, this topic was met with a lot of a big NO WAY!  But once I phrased it as a new hair do, Ava was all about it.  Tears and Tangles are no more!  Ava was a little hesitant this night, but now she LOVES her new hair.  On a sad note she looks so grown up with this new hair do.  She also was able to donate her long hair to Locks of Love, which of course made her feel really good too!

2 comments:

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

I love her new hair cut!!!! It is so cute!

Kathy said...

Love it! Amber has been growing hers out forever for that same reason!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)