Sunday, April 22, 2007




The Nelson Family came for a visit last week and we had a lot of fun. Because I misplaced my camera while the clan was here, I don't have a lot of pictures. I'm sure Kate will send me some soon and I'll post some more. Grant is riding a very small tricycle as fast as his legs would move. He was cracking us up.

3 comments:

Rachel & Jeramy said...

I started laughing at this posting because I can totally imagine what he looked like...Kids are so entertaining!!

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

Those videos are so cute... I watched them at least 3 or 4 times already!

Mark and Niki said...

It was so fun getting to finally meet Ava too. She is adorable. Next time we see you guys I bet she'll be huge. Well talk to ya later.

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)