



Don't Lori and I look like we are about to start an expedition? We hiked up the East Rim Trail at Devil's Lake Sate Park on Thursday afternoon. The girls loved being outside in the fresh air. It was great weather and there was plenty of shade. Lori was such a trooper. She was a little scared of physically carrying Maya in the backpack for more than 5 minutes (we did a trial run at the house first just to make sure), but her super power strength kept her going for an hour and a half. She vowed that next year we are going to go even farther. We were both a little sore the next day, but it was definitely worth the aches.

5 comments:
Ava and Maya look like cousins! I have always been a bit fearful of those backpaks. Maybe because I am not the most balanced person. How fun that you got to spend time with each other and your baby girls!
I'm so jealous!! Next time I want to be invited!
That was so much fun! Dang,who is that hottie flexing in the picture? Thanks for posting about our trip!
I must say, i am so jealous!! It looks like you all had so much fun!! Wish I could have been there!! I miss you like crazy!! luv ya!!
That looks like fun!
Post a Comment