Sunday, July 22, 2007

POOL TIME!



My sister Lori and her daughter Maya came to visit me in Wisconsin last week while my husband went to Canada on a fishing trip. We decided to drive to St. Louis and visit our other sister Kate and her family. During our quick trip we went to the pool, attended Ella's fabulous water party (24 wild and crazy kid's), and Grant's T-ball game. Although this 6 hr road trip was a little bit crazy on the way there (okay really crazy), they slept the whole time on the way back. Lori got Dallin for the first time and I got to see how much he has grown. Don't you love their matching swimsuits?

1 comment:

lacey said...

Sara, I loved your pictures. I should have tried to crash your party! I think I am 5 hours away or so. Everyone looks so good!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)