Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

1. Who is your man? Matthew Paske
2. How long have you been together? Married 4 years. Together almost 8.
3. How long dated? Almost 4 yrs...engaged just over a year.
4. How old is your man? 32-Yes I am older by 6 months (:
5. Who eats more? We eat the same amount. Once in awhile Matt will eat more. Especially if I bake cookies or brownies.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did on our second vacation to Mexico.
7. Who is taller? Matthew
8. Who sings better? Me, but Matt is pretty good in the shower.
9. Who is smarter? Hmmmmm......We both think were smart. Matt is a better speller and can do math in his head way faster.
10. Who's temper is worse? MATT for sure. Especially at the TV. Sports will get him riled up every time he watches.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do. Who folds laundry-neither.
12..Who does the dishes? If I cook then Matt cleans up and vice versa. If we do take out, he usually picks up while I bathe Ava.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? My side is officially the right side, but Matt would tell you I sleep on both sides and the middle, and I even steal the covers!! How did he get so lucky?
14. Who pays the bills? We do
15. Who is better with the computer? We are both good..in different ways.
16. Who mows the lawn? Matthew95% Me 5%
17. Who cooks dinner? Potbelly's, Noodles, Glass Nickel Pizza....I cook one homemade meal a week. It was my New Years resolution.
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually him. I drive way too safe and defensive for his taste.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does. He would tell you because my money and credit cards just kinda float through my purse and I'm never exactly sure where things are. It's true.
20. Who is most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It's weird, we are both never wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His, they live 10 minutes away, vs mine 2000 miles away.
23. Who kissed who first? He did.
24. Who asked who out? He did. We met at a football party and all the soda I was drinking made him curious.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? ME
27. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends. He has more in Wisconsin, I have more nationwide (:
28. Who has more siblings? Definitely me. I have 6 siblings...he has 1.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Matt for sure. But If I really, really want my way he lets me wear the pants. He never makes a decision with out getting my input. And that's nice.

Lets see who would have read all the way through this list........I tag Melissa B and Lori C !! Have fun girls.

8 comments:

Jess said...

I knew that you would like this post....that is why I tagged you! I loved how you said neither of you are never wrong! So true..both of you are bossy!

Rachel & Jeramy said...

I loved this post!! It made me laugh out loud...I miss you guys!!

Colleen said...

Robert & I laughed as we read this : ) Very funny & it made us miss you guys!
Hoping we'll be in Wisconsin to visit before Ava graduates from high school.

Kate Nelson said...

You have such a fun way of putting things. I could visualize some of the answers and it made me smile. You have a great family!

lacey said...

Hi Sara!
I have read this post several times. I check often to see updates here. I can literally "see" you telling this story and I LOVED knowing how you met. I have heard how wonderful Matt is and look forward to meeting him someday.

I heard such nice things about you and Matt and Ava. I know everyone LOVED seeing you in Idaho. I am so glad you got time to spend with Grandma like that. I have countless memories of just her and I eating toast or as she helped me change the sheets on my bed and I consider Grandma to be such a good friend! How priceless for you!

I am looking forward to a reunion! I *hope* it works and comes all together. All my love to you!

Casey said...

Way to go Matt for wearing the pants! Sara was SOOOOOO bossy in college. (just kidding).

Casey

Diane said...

We LOVED your visit here in Heidi Ho Land. I am looking forward to many many more visits

The Favorite said...

This was great! It was truly charming to read. How does this tag work? Can someone pass it to my sister? From Heido HO? ho. Whatever.

PS Matt: I have never known Sara to be wrong. :|

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)