Cousin Isaac and Ava, she's blowing him a kiss.
Sister Michele and Ava
Brother Mark and Ava...........Mark cut his hair after this trip (:
We took a family trip to Boise to see family. Some were in town for the Labor Day Weekend and some are lucky enough to live there permanently. We had an amazing time and it was good to see everyone. I'll name all the people I was able to see. Grandma, Grandpa, my Mom, Brother Mark, Sister Michele, Aunt Diane, Uncle Ernie, Cousin Isaac, Cousin Jacob, Uncle John, Aunt Christina, Cousin Andrew, Cousin Johnny, Cousin Ben, Cousin Baby Mariah (sooo cute), and my Father Dave Walker. We stayed at my Grandma's and she is a wonderful hostess. Ava and I were their 10 days and Matt was there for 5 days. We made pots, chased chickens, and ate the best peaches and pectarines (a peach nectarine cross.....) you can ever imagine. I have a lot more pictures to add from our trip but these are the first couple of days. More to come.

8 comments:
Looks like sooo much fun! I am sad I missed you! Thanks for all of your little tips about raising babies, they ARE helpful! PS- Ava is soooo cute!
I am sad that I couldn't be there! Sounds like it was a lot of fun!
Hi Sara,
This is Nicole Willard (Jeff's wife)!
How are you? Funny how I came across your blog...I was looking at a friend of mines blog, noticed the Thomas Family Blog, saw it was Matthew Thomas who I hung out with his sister Tamara in College, knew his twin Mark (they went to H.S with my sisters) & knew his older Bro Greg & his wife (maybe ex wife now from their blog I saw too) Michelle, whom I worked at K-Mart with while in College. Noticed Matthew was married to a "Jones girl" your sister Jessica & then noticed your Blog!! WOW small world!!! Boy that was a mouth full!! =)
Anyhoo, your family is so cute! You & your husband look great and Ava is so beautiful? She is a doll. How fun to have her I bet. You probably know we have 2 girls and love it. You should see Jeff with them. He is adorable. I am going to add you to our blog if you dont mind. Is your family still is St. George? Do you get out there very often? If so we would love to see you guys. We are back in UT & get to St. George whenever we want pretty much. Not to mention I want to get Jeff out to WI to see some friends of mine. I work for JetBlue now so we are travelin the country. If we come out there we would love to see you guys!
Anyhoo again, this is a long comment on your Blog. Sorry, just nice to see your Blog & how all the you know, I know, pretzel intertwines of your friends and family. I see you have our blog on yours too so I won't give you our address. I am glad we can keep in contact through the wonderful world of Blogging!! =)
I miss Ava already.
What are pectarines???? Love the pictures, only wish I could have been their! How lucky you were to see everybody!!
Sara, I love that four generation picture--years from now it will still be a treasure. I have a five generation picture taken when Summer was just a baby. I didn't get how cool it was until much later. I am so glad you came for a visit and hope it's the first of many more. The family reunion will be a great get together--I can hardly wait.:)
I am super jealous that you go to visit my mom and grandma! Ava is a doll! I can't wait to see everyone next summer..
What the heck! My blogger reader that notifies me of new posts didn't work. My mom mentioned your posts and I had to get to my computer right away. EXCELLENT posts! I loved seeing you. You look so good and your Ava is perfect! I am so happy (and envious) that you made time for such a trip. How fortunate for Ava that she will always have pictures of that time at Grandmas house. all my love-
ps- how rude of me not to see these! sorry!
Post a Comment