
I bought this when Ava was a baby and forgotten about it. I didn't know she was into dress up until she kept trying to put the wings on. So I helped her get her skirt and wings on, and gave her the wand. She was running all over waving her wand, singing, and swaying back and forth. I was cracking up. Of course as soon as I pulled the out the camera, the silliness stopped and she wanted the camera. I should have known she might like dress up because she does like to wear her party hat from her birthday and also her sunglasses at the grocery store. Everyone compliments her at the grocery store and calls her a movie star. In return she gives them a large movie star grin.

6 comments:
Oh my gosh, Ava looks adorable : )
What a ham! I can't wait to see a pic of her with her birthday hat & sunglasses. She's getting so big, too. Wow, time flies.
What a cutie! I love this picture! I miss Ava...come and visit me.
Sara can you believe we are all moms now? The joy of our lives- our own "movie stars". Ava fits it perfect too!
Awww her wings are adorable!
haha
Thanks for the comment :) Chloe really is the cutest...
My brother's wife Carrie got out of the Army all together...so NOW she gets to stay home and take care of Chloe. :)
Im so glad!
awwww.. very nice. She is veeeerrrryyyy cute. Does Matt play dress up w/ Ava? I am guessing he is where she gets that from.
Why on earth does that surprise you? She is like her Mom! :) I always remember you having a TON of clothes. Have so much fun in ID, I know my Mom is excited to see you.
Post a Comment