



So I'm not sure I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts, but we had a lot of rain while we were in the bay area. After Go Cart racing we drove downtown to the Aquarium of the Bay. We parked as close as we could but still got soaked. The great thing about going to the Aquarium of the Bay when its pouring rain you ask????? It was totally empty. We had the place to ourselves. The girls loved looking at all the sea life and also running around. After the aquarium we were all starving. Where would you go if you are starving and in the city............. IHOP! Yes, Lori was so excited that my Matt mentioned he had seen an IHOP when he was getting the car. (We were not going back out in that rain). It was fantastic. Kid's ate free that night. Lori and I got Chocolate Pancakes with chocolate chips (sooo yummy) and we watched Matt C put away 6 pancakes. All in a days work. The girls slept on the way home and Lori and I chilled in the back of the mini van. Having a vehicle for all 6 of us was great.

2 comments:
Fun you guys, we were just in San Fran 2 weekends ago. It rained them to on and off. We were on Pier 39 but did not got to the Aquarium. Thought we would wait for the kids, we were kidless that weekend.
How fun--I wish I was there.:)
Post a Comment