Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finishing up San Fran

After Lunch with Summer. Look at the girl's stare each other down.
Maya put a Kleenex on her head and Ava followed suit with a matching hat. Okay these girls are way too big for this doll stroller, but they had fun anyway. Look at how giant Ava looks while Maya pushes her.


Who knew I could take a week to Blog a 6 day trip (: Tuesday was a much better day. Our cousin Summer came over for awhile. We just sat and chatted and then went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was so nice to catch up with her. Summer is one of my cousins who blogs, so it was nice that there is so much about her everyday life that I wouldn’t have known with out this great resource. Ava was a bit of a pill (Maya stayed back and took a good nap), she even through herself on the ground when we were leaving. Over what I cannot remember. She is constantly testing me with this irrational attitude. Anyway after we put the girls to bed on Tuesday night, Lori and I decided to treat ourselves to a pedicure. Matt was nice enough to watch the girls while we got pretty toes. He even bounced Ava to sleep after I left because she didn't goto sleep right away.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

The girls look like they are such good friends.

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)