

Ava is a little busy body always working on a project. Yesterday she decided the pantry needed to be reorganized. She was lining things up in the entryway while I glanced through the paper. When I asked her what she was doing go said "come here" and showed me the pantry. I said Okay lets put everything back and she did it. Of course she wanted to do it all by herself and screamed "stop" when I tried to help. Ummm Okay I guess I can just watch.

3 comments:
You know what I love about the pantry picture--Quik--my favorite morning drink.:)
hey you guys!! I just love ava.. she is adorable and already independent eh?? :)
hope everything is going well... have a good day
I wonder where she gets that from!!! She needs to come to my house and teach my little week chicken some tricks!!
By the way, what is that in that jar. That brown stuff. It looks like something that could be in a scary witch movie or something!! Or maybe it's hot fudge!! Anyway, I don't know what I am talking about!
Post a Comment