
So right before Easter we got a big storm that dropped 6". Matt made Ava a snowman that had jellybeans for a face. On Easter we went to church and then we went to Matt's parents for a big Easter Lunch/Dinner. There was a ton of great food (including a sweet potato casserole that I made that I must say was amazing!) It also snowed on Easter, big giant flakes..... I know Easter was early this year, but come on!

3 comments:
I cant believe the Snow!! Matt, couldn't you make a snow bunny or something! j/k, love the jelly beans It is such a cute picture!! I also love the ones of her coloring eggs! We missed that this year. Maybe next year.
Its hard to believe you have so much snow at Easter time. Although Matt and Ava don't seem to mind.
I keep wondering when the winter will end. We had some good weather last weekend, though! If only it would stay above 50.
I want your sweet potato casserole recipe. It sounds delicious!
Post a Comment