Ava tromping through the water.
Ava going down the slide.
Jake playing in the fountain.
Ava showing off her balancing skills
Matt, Ava, Jordan, Jake, and Lisa playing ring-around-the-rosie for the 100th time.
We went to the Wisconsin Dells last weekend for a last "Hurrah" as a family of three. The "Dells" as we call it, is known for the many water parks that are there. Several of them are indoors and in the summer there are even more outdoor water parks. It is only 45 minutes away, and there are always a lot of folks from Chicago that come for the weekend.
Yes I put my pregnant body in a swim suit. Too bad I didn't make it into any of the pictures. Another a family we know from Milwaukee met us there. We stayed in a condo for 3days/2 nights just two doors down from our friends. It was nice to have a full kitchen and separate bedrooms. Also everything at the resort is connected, so there was no reason to leave. The walk to the water parks were a little long for me, so most of the time I took the shuttle. Ava absolutely loved the water parks and of course never wanted to leave. We would get together with our friends for dinner and movies after we were done swimming. A week later Ava is still talking about the water park. She was asking her dolls the other day if they want to go to the water park too. We might have to make this an annual tradition.

2 comments:
How fun the water park looks. What a contrast from your last post.:)
SARA!!!! That looks and sounds like SO much fun!! I must say I am quite jealous!! I love all your pics and it is too bad there are non of you. hee hee. I miss you guys!!!!!!
Post a Comment