Derek the bear and Ava the the princess.
Ava was very excited about trick or treating last night. Just as she and Matt were getting ready to leave, a family dressed as Kiss the band knocked on our door. If I had known how awesome their costumes were, I would have had my camera ready. Big black wigs and faces painted to the tee. Well what I found to be great costumes, Ava found terrifying. As soon as she caught a glimpse she ran into her room and hid in the closet. She was crying frantically. Who would have guessed? So then she was nervous to leave the house. She went to a total of two neighbors houses and she had enough. The weird thing is she really, really loves candy and especially chocolate, so I thought this love would out weigh a couple scary costumes. After she finished trick or treating, Grandma and Grandpa came over with a pumpkin filled with goodies. Then we went and ate pizza at a friends house. I wonder what Ava will think next year?

1 comment:
Ava didn't need that wig--what a beautiful princess.:) I love the sucker story--so funny, which shows Ava is really aware.:)
Post a Comment