Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sistas






Ava loves holding Vivian at least until she moves.
Vivian is simply adorable.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! Glad to hear that both girls are doing well.

Sara :) said...

Congratulations on your new baby! She is so cute!!! Hope you are feeling good.

dana said...

So cute. That first picture of the two girls is adorable.

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

She is simply adorable!!! I need to meet her!!! I love the winking picture...

Jess said...

Yipee... pictures! She is so cute! I can't wait to meet baby Vivian!

lacey said...

Oh sara and matt! She's so sweet. Made my eyes tear.... take good care. I look forward to more updates!

The Favorite said...

Wow! She is beautiful! Hopefully Eva doesn't want her returned like Madeline did with Ryan. Take Care, and get some rest!!!! (That's probably a big laugh right now). lol.

Melissa and Chad said...

Sara- she is so cute! Congrats, I am so glad all went well! I am a bit jealous though!

Anonymous said...

Vivian is adorable! She looks like Ava, too! I can't wait to see you all on Tuesday and meet baby Vivian!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)