
Vivian Jane Paske arrived yesterday at 11:30 am. She weighed in at 9 lbs and 1 oz and is 22 inches long. We are having a hard time getting photo's to post over the hospital internet, which is totally annoying. So after 2 hours of trying to get photo's to upload, I could only get the one right before we went into surgery. I will keep trying........

3 comments:
Hey Matt, Sara and Ava! Just thought I'd check the blog to see how close you were to delivery and I see congratulations are in order. I hope you are all doing well and I will check back to see more photos later. Congrats again!
Kelly, Keith, Braeden and Ethan Frydenlund
Awesome pregnant belly picture. You look great! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one. What a beautiful name for her. I am jealous how great you looked the day before pregnancy.
Post a Comment