Here is what Vivian did while we opened presents.
We are at Matt's parents house. Ava didn't really want open presents right away. She did get this cool fishing pole that is the size of a pen and telescopes out to real size.
So I barely took any pictures on Christmas morning. I can't believe I didn't get one with Ava and Vivian and all the things they got. I also bought Santa hats for us all to wear while we opened up presents and we didn't do that either. Maybe next year won't be so sleep deprived and Christmas will be better documented.
Ava couldn't wait for Santa to come and was very anxious all week. At midnight a few nights before Christmas Ava came into our room and in a very serious voice said "Santa is coming to our house, and he is bringing us presents, and I heard him say Ho, Ho, Ho." ........Ummm okay go back to bed. We thought Ava would wake up early, but she didn't wake up until 9 am and that was with us making loud noises and singing to her to make her wake her from her slumber. Now how come she can't sleep in until 9 every morning :)

1 comment:
It looks like a fun Christmas morning.:)
Post a Comment