My Mom flew to Wisconsin when Vivian was a week old to see the baby and help our family. The weather forecast had some chilly forecasts. I asked my mom if she had ever been in weather that was just above zero or below. She couldn't recall a time. This is not the time of year I would ever invite visitors. We ventured out three times while my mom was here and that included taking her to the airport. It was so nice to have her here. She brought so many fun things for Ava and really kept her entertained while I got a couple naps or while I nursed. Ava really bonded with my mom and still talks about her visit. Ava insists her new electric toothbrush stands up where grandma "Debi's" stood up in her bathroom. Silly girl. Thanks again Mom and hopefully it won't be so cold next time you visit :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the pictures--and it was a special experience--thank you! I had a great time with Ava and Vivian.:)
Post a Comment