Some day when I'm more organized and fun, all of my holidays will have awesome themed dinners with hand crafted menu's like many of my fellow bloggers (you know who you are). This is as close as we get for a theme. Every New Years we have Cheese and Chocolate Fondue. This year Matt's parents were in town, so they joined us. Ava is usually a "dipper", always wanting sauce for everything. I thought she would really dig this whole concept, but not so much. she wanted her cauliflower w/o cheese and her cake and strawberries w/o chocolate.......what is that all about? We had a really nice time celebrating with our fancy hats and my lovely husband cut up and prepared everything, which made it even more enjoyable.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a yummy fondue party. Is that chocolate on Ava's face?:)
We did a fondue New Years too. Looks like fun!
Yum! What a great idea, everyone gets exactly what they want! I am totally trying that one.
Post a Comment