Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tea Party-Grandma's 75th Birthday











In January Vivian took her first trip on an airplane. We went to Boise for my Grandma's 75th birthday. My Aunt Diane planned an amazing tea party and invited all the girls in the family. I was so lucky to spend time with Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, Nieces,Great Aunt, Second Cousin, and my Mom. These wonderful ladies traveled from across the United States. There were lots of babies and Vivian wasn't even the youngest one. My sister Jessica documented the event with her camera, this is an obvious talent of hers. She was great to take pictures of every one's kids and babies. I can't wait to hang out with these wonderful ladies again. Here is a couple of highlights.


1. My cousin Melissa, who has a baby two months younger than Vivian, introduced me to the only pacifier that Vivian will take (Gumdrop vanilla scented).

2. Hanging out at my Aunt Diane's house. Not only did she host the tea party she also kept everyone fed for the 3-5 days they were in town.

3. My cousins Isaac and Jacob decked out in bow ties and serving at the tea party.

4. Dance party and group karaoke to Mama Mia.

5. Staying up with my Aunt Julie until 3 in the morning reconnecting and reminiscing.

6. Having Rachel and Kyla stay with me in my room.

7. Hanging out with my grandma and spending a night at her house.

8. Telling embarrassing stories. Lost Keys and lost cars......Ha ha hee hee.

9. Enjoying my sweet Vivian. Just the two of us.

10. An amazing husband who watched our two year old while I jetted with our 6 week old. And was genuinely excited for me to spend time with my family. Love Him!

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

I love the tea party pictures--I don't think I can see too many of them--what a great memory. Your highlights were right on.

dana said...

Beautiful pictures of you and Vivian.

Kathy said...

I love those pictures of you and Vivian. All the babies lined up are adorable too.

Anonymous said...

Such a memory maker! I was wonderful to get to see everyone, especially all of those babies.

chicagosapps said...

Beautiful babies! Sounds like a great time.

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)