Ava thinks that every time that her and Vivian are together it should be a photo opportunity. Ummmm.....boring. I started just pretending to take a picture. Well Ava caught on and now she wants to see the photo's I took right after I take them. So these are a couple of Randoms.
Well anyway anytime we put Vivian on her play mat Ava wants to snuggle with her. So today she was laying next to Vivian and all the sudden she screamed and burst into tears. I thought she must have3 injured herself in some way. When I asked her what happened she sobbed "Vivian pulled my hair". She could barely catch her breath and her feelings were totally hurt. I on the other hand had to use all my might to keep in a big laugh. I explained that Vivian did not do this on purpose and that she likes the way hair feels and that she has just learned how to grab things, but not how to let go. Ava wanted Vivian in the naughty corner. As I held Ava to calm her down, she was giving Vivian dirty looks. I have the feeling this is only the beginning.........

1 comment:
I love this picture of Ava on the play mat with Vivian. Very funny about Vivian pulling her hair though.:)
Post a Comment