Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two Months Old

Long legs that are getting plumper.



I was trying swim suits on Vivian on her two month birthday and snapped a couple of pictures. I think this suit is adorable. The bottoms were a little loose, but it should fit this summer. I can't believe it is size 12 months. Here is the lowdown on Vivian at 2 months.
-13 lbs and 24 inches long at her two month appointment.
-Eats every 3 to 4 hours during the day.
-Sleeps swaddled in her swing and in our room.
-sleeps through the night usually 8 to 10 hours at a time. (I really hope posting this doesn't jinx me!)
-smiles constantly and also coo's quite a bit.
-loves to listen to her music and watch her mobile.
-very content. She doesn't have to be held constantly. In fact enjoys hanging out on a blanket and stretching out and kicking her long legs.
-she has a pretty strong case of eczema. Aquaphor healing ointment has made a world of difference, and we apply it twice a day.
-she's a spitter. We don't even walk into the next room with out a burp cloth.
-She take the gumdrop nuk if she is hungry, but doesn't need it or want it to go to sleep. She is also constantly trying to get her thumb or fingers in her mouth. but isn't consistent with it yet.
-Just starting using her bumbo (or as Ava would call it her "Bum Boat")
We are amazed at how different Vivian is from Ava. I called Ava my "tricky" baby. She needed lots of tricks, we just had to figure them out. So far I'd have to say Vivian is my angel baby. I have to remind myself often that Vivian is in the other room hanging out or she reminds me with a cute little squawk.
_

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh she is a doll!!

Kathy said...

She is so cute! I love the swim suit! Much more fun to shop for than swimming trunks!!! :)

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)