Monday, February 1, 2010

The BIG December snow storm







We got over 15 inches of snow in one storm in the middle of December. They shut almost everything down. No one went to work or school and our street didn't get plowed until 4 pm that day. My neighbor a few blocks away didn't get her street plowed until the next day. The roads were bad for a few days. I kept seeing cars get stuck all around me while I was out Christmas shopping. There was one time that I thought I was stuck. My tires were spinning a bit, but I plowed through. The the SUV behind me did get stuck. All I can say is PHEW! Oh yes and here is a gingerbread house that Ava decorated before Christmas.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Was that gingerbread house a kit--it looks great. Good Job Ava!:)

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)