Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Preschool Christmas Program


Before we left for Mexico, Ava had a Christmas program at Preschool. Mom, Dad, Vivian, and her Aunt Erica came to watch her sing. They sang Jingle Bells, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Tootie Tot (sp). Ava really wanted to wear her Christmas dress from last year, which I said was fine because they were decorating cookies, eating pizza, and crafts. This years Christmas dress NOWAY! I couldn't find her white tights, but it was too cold to go without. So argyle it was. I thought she might be scared or shy but she wasn't. Right before the program Ava had to go potty. So her class waited until she was finished. She was great. She sang loud and was very animated. Sneaking little waves to all of us as they sang. We also opened presents from each other before we left for Mexico.

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

I love Ava's Christmas dress and the socks are darling.:)

Jones Family said...

I love Ava's Christmas dress and the socks are darling.:)

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)