Thursday, May 27, 2010

Logan with some Sista's

Viv and Daisy out of the bath.
Ava, Maya, and Ella in Kate's big bathtub
Candy after Dallin's Birthday Pinata
Maya and Ava have their first sleepover.  Doesn't Ava look super long?
Silly pictures at 2 in the morning on Lori's bed.  This one was the least silly
Ava and Maya are rubbing dandelions on each others hands.  If it turns yellow you like peanut butter according to Ava's Dad.
A farm near Logan.  These little baby dwarf goats were Ava's favorite.

Ella after her dance performance.  All the Aunts chipped in for flowers.
Here is a short post on some of the happenings in Logan while we were there.  All photo's are courtesy of Lori and her AWESOME camera.  There were pictures of a lot of other fun things, but I decided if I tried to post everything I might not  blog at all!  Huge thanks to.......... Kate for hosting me and my brood (think lavish dinners and an excellent guest room, along with great entertainment from her kiddo's), and balancing that with  an 8 wk old baby ........Rachel and Michele making the trip to Logan, and then driving us to St. George......Lori for making another road trip with me, helping with dinners, and letting me crash at her place on Saturday night.

3 comments:

lacey said...

I can tell it was fun.... good thing for sisters!

I can only imagine all the laughing and teasing that went on... ;)

Jones Family said...

I looks like you had so much fun.:)

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

Look at you!!! Your so on the Ball with bloging!!! We miss you already! Maya keeps saying that she wants to play with Ava!!! Good thing July is right around the corner!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)