Sunday, July 4, 2010

Am I really the mom of of a 4 yr old.........Oh yeah I am!



We had a "chef" themed party for Ava.  The kids made their own pizza's and also  frosted and decorated cupcakes.  We had a lot of kids (17 in all) .  I think the kids had fun.  They all got to take home personalized aprons, a tote full of baking gadgets, and one of their cupcakes they decorated. 

7 comments:

Jess said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love how the aprons turned out! Happy Birthday Ava!

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

So Cute!!! I love it!! I think you can win the most creative birthday idea Award! Just remember all 17 kids might not ever forget Ava's
4th birthday and will be expecting something even more awesome for her 5th!!! j/k

Jones Family said...

Wow--what a great birthday party--Ava looks so happy and all the details look so cute. I wish I could have been there.:)

Kathy said...

What a great idea for a party! I'm sure they all loved it!!!

chicagosapps said...

Wow, what a super mom! You can come organize my kid's parties anytime!

Melissa and Chad said...

What a fun party idea! I cannot believe she is 4! All our kids are getting BIG! I also think you are a bit crazy....17 kids! Holy cow!

Char and Chris said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Adorable pics and seriously what a fun party idea? BTW, I need to have you design my blog for me. Super cute.

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)