Thursday, November 4, 2010





Just a couple of photo's I took of the girls at the end of August.  They both have a few mosquito bites.  Also it looks like we are moving next week, just waiting on the final word on the buyer's financing.  We have been packing like mad and there is still so much more.  I will miss this house, and the picturesque backyard.  The girls will miss their swing set.  No time to write too much. PACK PACK PACK!

3 comments:

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

Love these pictures in there cute white dresses! I will miss your house too! Also, sad my Matt will never get to see it!!

Kathy said...

Love the pictures! I will miss the house too! What can I do to help with packing or watching your girls???

Rachel & Jeramy said...

I am so glad you posted these cute pictures!!! They both look so adorable!! I too will miss that house good memories for sure!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)