Ava hangin' like the movie star she is
Ava with her cousins, all in their Jammies.
We took a quick trip to Mexico last week. We went with Matt's family and traveled back on Turkey Day. We ate in the Charlotte airport at Chili's and had a very delicious Turkey Dinner on Sunday. Ava loved that she could play outside, since it has been too cold in Wisconsin to enjoy the outdoors (well maybe too cold for her mom who has to watch her while plays outside :).

4 comments:
What a fun trip!! Actually, you have lots and lots of fun trips. It's great that you have the time and means now--at some time down the road in another life phase you may not have as many options. I say ENJOY and make as many memories as you can. :)
Love the little picture of your movie star!! She is a litle Diva already isn't she. What a fun trip. You guys do such fun things, it is so fun to read about!
It looks beautiful there. And Ava looks so happy. I think she likes being outdoors. :)
I cannot believe how old she looks in the middle of Derlin and Grace. I still see her as a baby but she is looking like a little girl. It's amazing how quick that change takes place.
Post a Comment