
Ava is way attached to a couple of blankets my mom made for her when she was a baby. Well of course I can only wash one while Ava carries the other one around. Well she was watching the laundry go around and she spotted her other blankie. She tried with all her might to open the washer. She wanted it out that instant! A video of this would have been much funnier, so you'll just have to imagine (:

2 comments:
Hey there, it's Dana Willard. Just checking out your blog. That is too funny about her blankie. I feel the same way with the little rags that Lucy carries around. I want to wash all those dirty things (since they've been drug everywhere)...but I have to leave one out for her to hold on too. Good thing our washer doesn't have a window on it!
I do miss that little girl and asking her "blanky--where are you blanky and she smiles.:)
Post a Comment