Monday, November 26, 2007

Mexico......and Finally Caught up on Blogging!

Family Photo

The Cousins Jumping in the pool!



Here are couple more pictures from our trip to Mexico. The last one is Ava and her cousins in the Airport. They would run up to the end of the moving walkway and race back. Ava being a wee bit slower would meet them while on their way back. When they met her she would lay down on the floor and act like she was so tired from all the running. She wanted them lie on the floor too. Of course they went with it and let her run the show. It was a nice way to pass time.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Sara, I'm so glad that you are all caught up on blogging!!! Cute mexico picturea...someday I'll go there:)

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

For some reason I thought I had commented on all of your new posts! I love all of them! Ava is hilarious! I love the bikini and sunglasses! Also, the one where she is sitting between Durlan and Grace! So Cute! So when are you coming to my house again! Seriously, the girls would have so much fun together, and the boys could play the Wii! oh wait I mean us!! hee hee! j/k

Jones Family said...

It hard to believe its warm enough to go swimming at this time of year. I guess thats Mexico though. :)

Melissa and Chad said...

Hey girl, I need your address, will you email me please! Thanks!
melissaww1980@yahoo.com

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)