

I haven't snapped many photo's on flight and decided that I wish I would have done that on every trip. We had a 4 hour flight from San Fran to Chicago and Ava was pretty good. She got lots of compliments as people were exiting the plane. A new distraction this flight was a deck of playing cards. She would pour them out and then place them back in the box. I was glad that Ava didn't have any ear issues like she did on our way back from Mexico last month. Oh and one more note. Ava likes to eat banana's while they are still in the peel. That sticky peel drives me crazy, touching and draping itself on everything, but she insists on eating it that way.

2 comments:
Sara- I am so impressed! You are all caught up on your blog! I love reading about your trip to CA! It just makes me super jealous!!
Ava is so cute--and I am missing her.:(
Post a Comment