Thursday, February 14, 2008

Video Cilps

Here are a couple of video's. One is of Ava stomping about in her new shoes. She lost one of her old shoes at the airport. The other video is Ava licking up the frosting on her Valentines Day Cookie. I have no idea how to make these into normal posts with comments. I'll have to figure that out someday.

5 comments:

dana said...

wow. How cute and how smart is she?! I don't think Lucy would sit there and decorate a cookie (or say Happy Valentine's Day :) ). Ava is one smart cookie! a Heart cookie I guess :)

Jones Family said...

I love this video with Ava'a new shoes. What a cute little dance she does.

Jones Family said...

I love the video of Ava frosting cookies and then sucking it off. I am missing her--I think I am having Ava withdrawals.

Nicole said...

Ava is so smart, she looks so cute decorating those cookie and then sucking the frosting off. I personally LOVE the shoe dance down the hall. So funny!!!

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

For some reason I thought I had already left a comment... When she turns 3 seriously you need to sign her up for dance! I remember at Jessie's when she was in the little tutu! So cute! I am sad we didnt do valentine cookies! Maybe next year!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)