Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs




I couldn't believe how much Ava enjoyed coloring eggs. She wanted to keep on going even after the eggs were all colored, so we let her dye one egg multiple colors (surprisingly it didn't turn out brown). It was fun to watch her little brain try and figure t out. I was glad I put newspaper down because she wasn't so careful about the dye and as you can see in the last picture it also got all over her hands.

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Ava's eggs looked really good--like she is an expert. I noticed no shirt--a good call so there is no dye on her clothes.

dana said...

How funny, these shots look totally similar to the Valentine's cookie decorating. I guess the bare chest is the constant :).
Cute little Ava!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)