Sunday, July 27, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD!

IT"S HERE AND YOU COULD WIN!!!!

Finally I have found the time to PAY IT FORWARD. I don't usually win anything, but lucky me, I won a great pay it forward from my sister Lori. It was in December and I decided to wait until Christmas was way over. Well Christmas is way over and I am pretty excited and hope I get a lot of entries. Below are the rules.
1. You must have your own blog to perpetuate the Pay It Forward Exchange/Craft. YOU MUST Pay It Forward! It can be something you have crafted or bought. (I'm doing "a few of my favorite things" as a theme.)

2. You must enter by making a comment with something interesting about yourself and don't worry if I don't know you. Please send friends that would want to do this fun activity to my blog.

3. You have until Monday night, August 11th to sign up through my blog.

4. I will pick 3 of the commenter's randomly.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Am I too late to sign up for this? I really wanted to, but things for me have been busy busy. As for something interesting about me.....um well I get OCD and clean everything a day or two before my period starts. TMI probably but hey...it's interesting:)

Erin said...

I want to sign up too! Hopefully I'm not too late! Do you remember me??? Something interesting about me...ummm, still thinking... I have really flat feet and a long 2nd toe, like on Shallow Hal. Kind of gross, but oh well!

JAM said...

I know I am way late, but I want to sign up too. This is Annie by the way, Lori's Sister in law. Something interesting about myself.... I get claustrophobic in hot water. Long baths, long showers and hot tubs. Weird I know. I always think I am going to take a nice long relaxing bath. I only last about 3.5 minutes before I have to get out.

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)