Tuesday, July 29, 2008
We are having a...............................................
So we had our ultrasound yesterday and found out that so far everything looks healthy and that we are having another girl. They estimate that she weighs one pound right now. Anyway we are so excited. I am a little in shock because I really thought we were having a boy for some reason. So I was at Old Navy and caught myself looking for a deal on little boys clothes today. It is funny because I have been asking Ava for a few weeks if we are having a girl baby or baby boy, and every day she would assure me that we were having a girl baby. I would ask in a different order and it didn't matter. So the other day I asked her are you a boy or a girl. She answered "a boy" with confidence. So she was right about her sister, but wrong about herself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats! Another girl will be so much fun. It will be interesting to see how different or similar they are. And even though you have lots of Ava's hand-me-downs you are TOTALLY allowed to buy new stuff too. I think it's a requirement.
hey, hey, hey! How fun! Melissa is too- and she had her ultrasound yesterday. It got me thinking about you!
I think 2 girls in a row is PERFECT- maybe a boy the next go around ;)
That buy carrier you sent went ALL the way with us to Florida. It snorkeled right along with Tanner. And all Emma's puppies have been washed multiple times. I smile about you whenever I see them. Thank you again. I will miss the visit with you at the reunion :(
I'm being called for on 2 fronts right now- must run.
I meant "BUG Carrier".
COngratulations!! Two little girls is a lot of fun. I will not lie, a lot of drama too!! This is so exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment