Monday, December 1, 2008

Impromptu Cookies

Ready to pop! Only a few more days......




Well it snowed last night. You can't tell exactly how much because the fierce wind has blown most of it away. It is 24 degree's outside but the wind chill makes it feels like 14 degrees (WHAH!). So of course I won't be going outside today. Well I try to keep Pillsbury sugar cookie dough on hand just for days like this. The dough keeps a long time, it is the perfect amount (I let her cut cookies out of half and I make round one's with the rest), and you can use cookie cutters with it if you add a little flour. We didn't even frost them this time, because they are even good plain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea about the cookie dough- I will have to remember that one. I can't wait to see that new baby!! Does she have a name picked out yet?

Diane said...

What a fun and not too much work too cold outside activity to do. I am afraid I would eat them all--not so good. Sara you look GREAT and I love the apron. I happen to have a matching one--does that make us kitchen twins?:)

Rachel & Jeramy said...

Sara you look great and that cookie idea is the best! I think i am going to have to copy you for sure! My kids would love that. I cant wait for little baby paske!!!!! I am so excited!

Jones Family said...

What a cute little baker Ava is. And Sara you do look great--just one more day for baby Paske. Yeah!:)

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)