Daddy is ready to go home too. No more fold out couch bed for him!
3 Girls in the bed and the little one said...........
Ava holding her baby sister with her cousin.
3 days old and sleeping.
YAAWWNNN

She already loves soft blankets just like her mom and sister.



YAAWWNNN
She already loves soft blankets just like her mom and sister.
Surprise, we took a few more pictures. I have a feeling I'll be posting a little more often the next little while. Partly because babies change so quickly and partly because I think it is supposed to snow for the next 10 days. We had a huge blizzard last night, 10 inches of fallen snow, and feet of snow where it drifted. We made it home just as the storm was starting. Our first night with baby Vivian was memorable. We were changing her diaper and noticed a little mucus in her diaper, as we were peering a little closer, her bum exploded sending baby poop all over Matt's shirt and shorts, our bed spread, my end table, our curtains which are 4 feet away. Anyway you get the picture, a fine mist of poop. She slept decent, eating at 10:30pm, 1:30 am, 6 am. Daddy got up with Ava at 7 and let me sleep with Vivian until 9:30. It felt like so much sleep compared with the 3 previous nights at the hospital. I can only hope for our nights to go as smooth as last night. Also having Matt to hang out with Ava in morning was pretty crucial too!

9 comments:
She is so ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE her so much and I haven't even met her yet!!! I cannot wait!!! And that poop story was the best!! I laughed my bootie off!!! I can totally picture what Matt's face looked like at that moment...Priceless.....
Super Cute!! Thanks for all the pictures. I can recall the poop story- We still encounter that :(
Congratulations! Sounds like she has a healthy digestive system! She is a cutie, I can't wait to meet her!
What a pretty little girl!!!! Congrats, I'm so happy for you. I hope Ava is adjusting to the new addition.(it took Brinna alittle while for the green monster to rear it's ugly head) Well have to plan sometime to get together with all the kids. If I do not see you have a very merry Xmas and I'll see you after the new year.
Yes, Can't say I miss the unpredictable pooping! Love that last five pics!!
I love those pictures of here in the softy blanket!!!! I am glad you had a good first night, and yes that pooping story is pretty funny! My favorite is Ava's poop seed in Matts finger nail!! Ha ha! I am so glad you put lots of pics.. keep posting!!
Very Cute, and so alert. Can't wait to see her in person. Funny story, I can see Matt's face when that happened. Congrats! Hope all is well.
She is so beautiful you guys!! Congrats again! All the pictures are so cute.
She is too cute. I love the pictures--although it makes me want to have a turn. You still look great Sara. Enjoy the ride.
Post a Comment