Vivian can you smile for mama?

Growing up my mom let us lick the beaters anytime she made something delicious. So I have kept the tradition going with my own kids. One of the simple pleasures in life. It's funny Ava always thinks the beaters have some delicious batter on them, but half the time it is something not so sweet. So far she has believed me when I tell her that the pancake batter really wouldn't be an ideal sweet treat. Anyway Ava usually gets both beaters, but on this day Vivian got her first beater. Cream Cheese frosting.........YUM! She loved it and surprisingly Ava didn't mind sharing her treat. The whole time Vivian was licking her beater she kept saying "mmmmm".

3 comments:
I'd be saying Mmmm the whole time too. I miss your yummy cooking, you always made the best treats especially.
I love the beater pictures and at least you got a smile from both of them. I miss your girls:)
I have 3 beater lovers (my husband the worst about sharing) and only 2 beaters! Sometimes I dip them in the empty bowl again to coat! :)
Post a Comment