Monday, October 1, 2007

A Hike in Boise


Pinch Daddy's Ear.
Dave and Sara
Wild Turkey's!

We went on a small hike in Mack's creek where my bio. father has a very cool little cabin. Ava loved being outside. Her favorite thing though were the wild turkey's. She probably thought they were giant chickens. It was nice to spend the day in the canyon and hear lots of great stories that Dave told. I hope Ava gets a love for the outdoors.

2 comments:

Kate Nelson said...

I love the outdoors, too. When Paul asks me my dream house, my mind instantly goes to a huge yard (all landscaped of course and mowed by my hubby). It was fun to see pictures of Dave.

lacey said...

Nice that you had this time! Our Paul/Dad is in the "reconnection" mode himself. I fear that it is just another cycle. But, I know better this time too.

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)