



We carved pumpkins last night. We got our pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch while my mom was in town. (I'll post those later, I am totally behind on my blog.........) So in case any of you are wondering what Ava is wearing, it's one of my old T-shirts. She liked carving pumpkins for a little while and then she didn't want to carve pumpkins and she didn't want us to carve either. Funny girl. I tried to make her pumpkin have one of her funny faces she does all the time. I also put a bow on the stem because it looks just like her hair-do. Hee hee

8 comments:
Cute, cute pictures!!! I love Ava's pigtails! Your pumpkins look fabulous!!!
She is so adorable!! I love all the new pics!!
I love the idea of putting a bow around the stem. You guys must have some mad carving skills, they look awesome. I too love all the new pictures!
Cute side piggies. I can't believe Lori just knocked your carving skills! :) Who knew pumpkins could serve such a fun purpose ... and they are 1 of 10 super foods (just in case you wanted to know). I miss that fun little personality tromping around my house. Maybe, we'll buy land there and once global warming goes more into effect, we'll come move by you. :)
Ava looks so cute! Those pig tails are the cutest on her!! I am impressed she stuck her hand in there to feel the slimmy stuff inside. My kind of girl! My girls wouldn't do it. The pumpkins look fabulous. I can't wait to see your pumpkin patch pictures. When I lived in WI not only did I fall in LOVE with the beautiful Fall leaves, but I thought the pumpkin patches were so charming.
Ava looks just like her Dad! She is not a baby anymore, I haven't even got to meet her yet. She'll be 5 before I do!!! No, hopefully next summer, right?
These are great pictures of Ava
I don't know, I love Halloween but the idea of my four little girls--all 40 fingers and 40 toes of them--carving pumpkins and then me cleaning up the mess--well that's why they didn't start carving pumpkins until they could clean up the mess themselves. Maybe that one reason I have a thing about witches! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment