We put the sprayer on Mist and let her go to town. She was giggling like crazy as she was spraying herself in the face.
Cousin Johnny, Grandma, and Baby Mariah.
Me, Ava and my cousin Ben eating at the little kids table. Ava wanted to do anything Ben was doing. It was so cute watching him explain the game Candyland to her. Ben will be an awesome big brother to Mariah.
So it took me awhile to get my Boise Trip posted. I guess I just wanted to brag for a couple weeks.........or I had so much fun I just had to post a lot.............or my computer is sooooooo slow that I could only dedicate one upload a night (2 tonight Woohoo!). So I'm sure you are all looking forward to a few new posts to come: UW Football Game (GO BADGERS!!), The Zoo, and and some other fun things I can't think of right now. Trust me they'll be good!

5 comments:
Wow 3 posts (or maybe I missed one earlier?)! I am glad you had fun in ID. Isn't Grandma the BEST! I see pictures and almost ache I miss her so much! It might sound weird but, thank you for going and seeing her. She loves her grandkids so much! Next time you are in ID I should drive and meet you!
I love my mom's blueberries too. They are huge compared to what you get in the store. Ava is such a good little eater. I miss her.
Oh I am so jealous! I havent seen little Ben since he was just a baby! :(
U got to see Uncle John and Johnny to!!?? Isn't Johnny living in Texas?!
Wow. I really missed an awesome trip!
I should have come to Boise instead of going to Utah! Im glad you had a good time!
Sara, I loved the pics. I have been busy and just now got to see. Ava is sooooo cute. Ben still talks about her. He wants to go chase chicks with her. The animal kind. I need the web for the cute shoes Ava wears, and the baby sign language. Mariah is so gratful for the Butt paste. She is all better now, getting big too. It was great to see you and visit. email me sometime. I would love to hear from you and lets keep in touch. cbergloff@msn.com
I have not seen some of these people in far too long. Thank you for sharing. I second what Melissa said. Also, thanks for the signing time movies. I can NOT BELIEVE how much my Emma does just from watching them the few times. The music goes on and Emma and Landon have radar right for the TV. Thank you for sharing them.
Post a Comment