Sunday, October 7, 2007

Last Boat Ride of the Year


We are so lucky to have such good weather this time of year. Don't worry everything gets normal this week. A high of 55 degree's is predicted for Tuesday. Waaaahhhhh (me crying)

9 comments:

Jess said...

Cute picture of Ava! It's okay that it will be that cold on tuesday....cause three days later you'll be at my house where it will be in the 90s!!! Yipee! I can't wait!

Jones Family said...

Ava looks like she likes boating. I am wondering what it will be like when I get there. I better bring some warm clothes. :(

lacey said...

Are you a world traveler or what? Off to see Jess now? I envy you Sara!

Nicole said...

Ava looks like a pro at this boating thing! How cute! She is a doll. How fun to take the boat out one last time before that COLD WI Fall & winter roll in!!

The Paske Family said...

Lacey
You are so right. I am so lucky to see Jess. Lori and my mom are going to be there too (Tally is being blessed). How is your weather in the winter? If it is decent, maybe I'll come see you soon too!
Sara

Melissa and Chad said...

She is getting so big!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara :) said...

Sarah, this is Sara Campbell Baker. I came across your blog in a random way. I was looking on my cousins blog (Monica Staheli ) and then was blog surfin and came upon yours. It looks like you have a cute little family. Hope your doing well. Are you going to the 15 year reunion next month?

Colleen said...

Oh my gosh - could Ava be any cuter? And the slide video is priceless. Just listening to her babbling at the end was worth it. I hope we get to see her in person soon!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)