My Husband went out of town for a boys weekend in Michigan. The UW badger football team was playing and they drove 7 hours to watch the game. So Ava and I had a girl's weekend. Friday night we went to the Gus's Diner in our neighborhood. They had a great Friday Night Fish Fry special, so I had that and Ava had grilled cheese with fruit. We have eaten there for breakfast once in awhile, but we hadn't tried dinner before. Ava loved the mini juke box. Every time I put quarters in she would just start pushing random buttons even though I wanted her to push the numbers I had already scoped out. I guess Ava wanted to be the DJ and I have to say I didn't know a single song she chose.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So did she like the music she picked? And I find it interesting how she bosses you.:)
Post a Comment